Senior Recruitment Consultant - HR (London)
Annapurna Recruitment is an award-winning, relationship-focused search firm based in London. We are passionate about our people and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional recruitment services in the Permanent, Interim, and Executive Search markets. With a strong focus on Europe and the Nordics, we cater to the needs of experienced HR and Technology professionals and the companies seeking to hire them.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will play a pivotal role in building relationships with hyper-growth clients and providing them access to top-quality talent pools. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver high-quality recruitment services from start to finish within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients in the Tech industry
- Proactively win new business from new and existing clients
- Provide clients with top-end market knowledge and insights
- Execute end-to-end 360 recruitment services
- Utilize headhunting techniques to engage and develop relationships with top talent
- Encourage candidates and clients to participate in Erupt events
- 2-3+ years of recruitment experience
- Proven track record of winning and onboarding new clients
- Strong negotiation and pitching skills
- Hard-working, self-motivated, and proactive mindset
- Comfortable operating outside your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented and competitive attitude
- Resilient and tenacious with a positive outlook
- Alignment with Annapurna values
Benefits and Perks:
- APSCo training to nurture and develop your recruitment skills
- Gym allowance to support your well-being
- Vitality Healthcare & Bupa Dental coverage
- Flexi-time and Flexi-work options for better work-life balance
- Parental support policies
- Clear promotion pathway for career growth
- Work from Anywhere & Volunteer Days Off for flexibility
- Birthday Day Off to celebrate your special day
- Wellness support including subscriptions to Calm & Plumm (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday for a head start to your weekend.
- Exciting incentives including team outings, holiday trips, lunch clubs, and more
- Weekly wellness initiatives like yoga, fitness classes, and football
- Friendly and social working environment in our spacious open-plan offices
- Christmas shutdown and more!
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in our workforce.
If you are passionate about recruitment and ready to join our dynamic team, apply today by submitting your application!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org