Annapurna is an international and multi-award-winning recruitment firm based in London, Waterloo. Our company is made up of fantastic sales and recruitment professionals, whose mission is to help 'Build Teams and Power Growth' for clients across the UK, Europe, and The US!
We're hiring for an energetic and friendly Office and Technology Coordinator who will actively collaborate with all members of staff on a broad range of tasks.
This role sits within our People & Talent function, being fully responsible for office management and technological support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Point of contact with the building manager and facilities
- Maintain and improve the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Manage office supplies and weekly online fruit and drink shop
- Organise employee gifts and awards
- Help set and support the wider office culture, run well-being events and initiatives
- Organise company events
- Manage and maintain all areas of Health & Safety, Fire Safety, GDPR & Data Protection
- Renew relevant licenses as required by law and keep procedures up to date
- Maintain policy and procedure documents
- Assist with desk moves & changes
- Report IT/telecommunications issues to relevant support sources & managing through to resolution
- Manage our supplier relationships with our IT hardware suppliers and external IT support
- Assist with internal tech support queries
- Set up new starters with technology and equipment
- Manage the office asset tracking system to ensure equipment is accounted for
- Opportunity for involvement in systems management for our CRM, reporting, and other systems
- Experience within an office admin-based role, ideally with technical responsibilities
- Extremely organised
- Proactive, with a willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks
- A practical approach to solving problems
- Computer literate
- Adaptable with the ability to cope in fast-changing situations
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and strong people skills (You'll be working closely with everyone at Annapurna from Directors to new starters!)
What can we offer? 🎁
- Flexi-time and flexi-work available
- Parental support policies
- Work from Anywhere, Volunteer Days Off & Birthday Off
- Wellness/mental health support including subscriptions to Calm & Plumm (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday
- Incentives include team nights out, company holidays, lunch clubs, and more!
- Weekly wellness initiatives like yoga, fitness classes, and football
- A friendly and social working environment in big open-plan offices
- Christmas shut-down
- …and more!
Ideally, this role requires 4 days a week in the office and 1 day WFH. However, we are open to offering enhanced flexi-time (30 hours over 5 days) or part-time (minimum of 4 days).
At Annapurna, we are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Please don't hesitate to apply today!