Annapurna is an innovative, international & multi-award winning search firm, specialising in HR, Technology & Transformation across the UK, wider Europe & the US.
We provide the highest quality values led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding CSR.
We are looking for experienced, high performing recruiters to join our HR Specialist desk! The ideal candidate will have HR, Finance or Professional Services recruitment experience. However, we will consider agency recruiters with a track record of success from varying industries.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Best Professional Services Agency - Recruiter Awards
- 11th Best Small Company to Work for - Sunday Times Top 100
- CSR Initiative of the Year - APSCo Awards
- Best Candidate Care' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence
- Best Professional Services Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence
- Best Innovation' at the Global Recruiter Awards
- Leading on the UK & International HR Specialist desk to fuel expansion plans
- Headhunting A grade candidates within the HR space
- Building candidate market maps
- Running candidate and client meetings
- Lead generation and conversion
- Pulling jobs consistently from non-existing clients
- Pitching for retained and exclusive business
- Establishing your own brand in the market through a variety of mechanisms
- Inviting candidates and clients to Business Transformation Network (BTN) events and encouraging them to create content for the platform
- Working toward targets to progress and eventually become an Annapurna leader
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years 360 agency recruitment experience (HR, Finance, Professional Services industries preferred)
- A passion for relationship building and business development
- Ability to recruit for and liaise with senior clients
- Competitive, with a goal orientated mindset
- Drive to become an Annapurna future leader
- Organised, communicative and able to take direction
- We also look for individuals who will bring energy to the role and their team
- Pure Gym & Healthcare
- Award-winning High Performance training scheme
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Personal business coach and mentoring schemes
- Clear promotion pathway with excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Weekly company standups including mini-incentives, games, shoutouts & more!
- Regular team nights out (Covid-friendly socials have included cooking classes, cocktail making, virtual escape rooms etc.
- Post-covid return to activities like go-karting, white-water rafting, crazy golf, spa, and Crystal Maze!)
- Post covid return to all expenses paid summer holidays, super trips, Michelin star lunch clubs and more!
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions, football teams and regular wellness initiatives
- Friendly and social working environment in big open plan offices (including ping pong table, Xbox, and pool table)
- Christmas shut-down
- Volunteer days off & Birthday days off
- Work from anywhere policy
- Dedicated People and Development team
Annapurna are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.