Our Executive Search and Selection Team is looking for a Graduate to join us!! Apply Now!
Annapurna Recruitment is an award-winning, responsible transformation recruitment company operating in UK, DACH, Nordics & US, across HR, Technology and Business Transformation!
A Great Opportunity for a recent Graduate to join our Executive search and selection team!! Apply Now!!
Our Executive Team have a consultative and specialised approach, to attract highly skilled senior management talent for our extraordinary clients like Kingfisher, ASOS, Tradebe, Zalando and GoCardless.
This opportunity is AMAZING, the exceptionally talented team manage the execution of our Senior Mandated work to help the organisations we partner with to achieve business growth and improvement, which enables market disruption!
The role will involve headhunting via recruitment websites and job boards and from this, you will identify niche skillsets and attempt to match your candidate’s profile to a suitable client company.
We are looking for a graduate who can immediately help us achieve our vision of becoming the world's leading responsible search firm!!! Apply Now!!
To find out more, visit our website:
- Preferably a university graduate, although other equivalent experience is also welcomed
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally from within a Commercial or Corporate function (Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- If no recruitment experience, previous Sales experience will be considered
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Intrinsically-driven, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Confidence which pushes you to operate outside your comfort zone
- Competitive, with a goal orientated mindset
- You’re able to demonstrate examples of resilience and tenacity
- We’re looking for a positive individuals who mirrors the Annapurna Values
- Award-winning High Performance training scheme
- Personal business coach and mentoring schemes
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Clear promotion pathway with excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Weekly company standups including mini-incentives, games, shoutouts & more!
- Regular team nights out (Covid-friendly socials have included cooking classes, cocktail making, virtual escape rooms etc. Post-covid return to activities like go-karting, white-water rafting, crazy golf, spa, and Crystal Maze!)
- Post covid return to all expenses paid summer holidays, super trips, Michelin star lunch clubs and more!
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions
- 5-a-side football teams and entry into various sports tournaments
- Regular wellness initiatives and support
- Friendly and social working environment in big open plan offices (including ping pong table, Xbox, and pool table)
- Christmas shut-down
- Dedicated People and Development team
At Annapurna, we are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.