Annapurna Recruitment is an award-winning, responsible transformation recruitment company operating in UK, DACH, Nordics & US, across people, process, and technology.
We are looking for a competent, motivated, and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team.
If you love finding new business opportunities and build relationships, this job is for you! You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base in new and existing markets.
We are expecting you to have skills and experience in sales and in customer service, and that you are self-driven and result-oriented.
Our teams work together as one unit with clients and candidates. We provide a multi-faceted service, leading to long-lasting, trusting relationships.
We believe in our abilities and do what it takes to get things done. We do the things that we find challenging and strive to keep going no matter what.
Consistently delivering a high-quality, best practice service with attention to detail. All of our employees are pro-active in keeping up to date with trends and news in their market and sector.
We are all about sustainable business in our relationships with each other, candidates, clients, the environment, and how we feel a modern business should be run.
Core to our business is a high standard of professionalism and the ability to build long-lasting relationships. This is central to everything that we do.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Driving the finding of prospects and leads
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Act as the point of contact for clients & build strong client relationships
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell in collaboration with CS-team
- Provide customer support when needed
- Support in expanding Annapurna value-add relationship tools (events, podcasts etc.)
- Provide professional sales support & facilitate handover to CS-team
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on your own KPIs
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive or Recruitment Consultant
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients' needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- German language - business proficiency is a plus
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- We’re a search firm like no other – Responsible business is key
- Directors that want to see you succeed and invest in your learning and development!
- First class training from our personal business coach
- We’re multi-award winning... Find us in the Sunday Times top 10 ‘Best Companies to Work For’!
- Be immersed in a range of business to build your skills and become an incredible Talent Partner
- Regular team nights out, incentives, socials and holidays
- Wellness and mental health initiatives, including a free Calm subscription
- Annapurna Giving – take time off to volunteer for one of our many charities!
- Friendly and social working environment in big open plan offices (including ping pong table, Xbox, and pool table)
- Uncapped commission scheme and a clear progression pathway
At Annapurna, we are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.