Annapurna Recruitment is an award winning, responsible transformation recruitment company operating in UK, DACH, Nordics & US, across people, process and technology.
We’re hiring for Annapurna ERUPT – an innovative business growth partner for fast-scaling clients. The team works on RPO or subscription-based projects, to deliver the best talent to high-growth tech start-up and scale ups who need support in in roles across Marketing, Tech, Product & Sales.
As we look to achieve our vision of becoming the world's leading responsible search firm, we're hiring for 180 recruitment consultants to help fuel growth!!!! Apply Today!!!
We have established a unique market offering – and we are revolutionizing the recruitment industry with the way that we work - We don’t just find candidates for our clients
- We offer Branding & Events to help them build the presence in the market
- We implement long term talent solutions
- Help them improve their processes in a strategic way
- Consult on the overall talent programme and onboarding strategies
- Have agreed revenue upfront: so high levels of commitment
- Offer in house rec consultancy
- Train you up and put on site with the customers.
Become a Brand Ambassador for our clients like HelloFresh, Vinted, Wayfair, Spotify, and many more…
With opportunities for International Travel to meet face to face with our clients. Most of our clients work on Global offices in cities like Berlin, Stockholm and NYC. So why not Travel and meet with the client 1-1 daily to get a better understanding of how they work and the growth journey they are on.
If you're looking to continue your career in a company with innovation at the forefront of our strategy, Apply Today!!!!!
- Previous 180 recruitment experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Hard working, self-motivated, and self-starting
- Have the confidence to operate outside your comfort zone
- Competitive, with a goal orientated mindset
- Demonstrate examples of resilience and tenacity
- Positive individuals who mirror the Annapurna Values
Responsibilities and Duties
- Headhunting 'A-grade’ candidates through various platforms
- Immersive candidate and client relationship building
- Train to be more of an all round consultant
- Building relationships with quality talent
- Work on RPO or subscription based recruitment projects
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Inviting senior candidates to Business Transformation Network (BTN) events and encouraging them to create content for the platform
- Working toward and hitting targets
- Working with Account Management to ensure smooth processes
- Award-winning High Performance training scheme
- Personal business coach and mentoring schemes
- Clear promotion pathway with excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Weekly company standups including mini-incentives, games, shoutouts & more!
- Regular team nights out (Covid-friendly socials have included cooking classes, cocktail making, virtual escape rooms etc. Post-covid return to activities like go-karting, white-water rafting, crazy golf, spa, and Crystal Maze!)
- Post covid return to all expenses paid summer holidays, super trips, Michelin star lunch clubs and more!
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions, football teams and regular wellness initiatives
- Friendly and social working environment in big open plan offices (including ping pong table, Xbox, and pool table)
- Christmas shut-down
- Volunteer days off & Birthday days off
- Work from anywhere policy
- Dedicated People and Development team
If you are interested in continuing your career with an Invotive company Apply Today!!!!
Annapurna are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.